[Sussex] IceWeasel

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Sun Oct 15 04:27:22 UTC 2006

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 10:31:21PM +0100, Andrew Guard wrote:
> There is one thing that no one has mentioned so far.  Would they keep
> product placment within Firefox ie with the like's of Google.  As Firefox
> is making an income from there deal with Google.  Would Debian/Ubuntu
> change this to there advantege or would they just remove it?

As far as I am aware you have to go out of your way to install a
version of firefox that has google as its home page.  When I
installed firefox from ubuntu's repository I do not recall that
being set, and neither do I recall it being set when I installed
plain firefox from mozilla's web site.

Cheers,
Andy