[Sussex] [Fwd: BCS Sussex : October 11th - The Top Five Insider Attacks] - Revised to remove junk !

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 17 21:55:12 UTC 2006

Thanks to Colin for posting this invitation.

It was very informative and entertaining. Peter is a good speaker.

As a result of this, I now use a passphrase as my login at work,
something I never thought of doing before. I previously thought
passphrases were only for ssh'ing. At work, I had a very strong
password, but it took a lot of memorizing. Now I just use my
passphrase as second nature.  Having first ascertained from IT that
they don't truncate it after so many characters ;-)