[Sussex] What path does one take

Nic James Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 08:29:59 UTC 2006

"Gareth Ablett" <sussexlug at googlemail.com> writes:

> What is the meaning of LUG, is it just a group of people that use
> Linux, or is it more then that is it a comunity of likeminded people
> that appriciate the quilitys of linux in Linux and other operating
> systems?

Personally, I think LUGs are Linux User Groups.

So you could run Linux on your iMac and then it'd be cool here,

On a related note I personally think that usability doesn't matter as
much as freedom. Apple are just another proprietary software
company. As a company they will try all the tricks to lock you into
their products which is why free software was started in the first
place: software should be free from corporate nonsense.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs