[Sussex] GPG keysigning

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Fri Oct 20 08:59:44 UTC 2006

Al Girling wrote:

> Sure, I use slips generated by the python script from this.
>
> http://www.macmahon.me.uk/linux/keysigning/
>
> Unless you'd prefer something else.

That's an interesting page, very useful.

I don't usually do the email handshake unless I'm doubtful about the person
I've met. I normally assume that the person I meet and check Id with really
does own the email address on the key slip *if* the Name on the key matches
the name in the passport etc.

I use the PGP Tools suite of scripts [1] which are available on Debian
systems as the "signing-party" package.

[1] http://pgp-tools.alioth.debian.org/

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

A hug is a perfect gift: one size fits all & nobody minds if you exchange it
- Ivern Ball