[Sussex] Re: Linux Expo 25,26

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 21 21:57:14 UTC 2006

I have gone to the last three Linux Expos at Olympia and have still
managed to attend whatever meetings, etc, as I park my car at Three
Bridges station.  So if you can get the train back to Three Bridges I
can take you to Horsham, then drop you off at Three Bridges
afterwards. We can leave the moot earlier depending on your return
train time.