[Sussex] Help! Kit wantted from the LinuxWorld show

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Oct 25 10:08:29 UTC 2006

Hi

Is anyone going to the LinuxWorld show tomorrow?  I got the dates wrong
and thought it was Thursday/Friday not Wednesday/Thursday and I am not
going to make it.  The problem is that I wantted a bit of kit and as it
only costs EUR 9 I don't want to pay the overhead of P&P from Belgium.

What I want is a hard driver mounting kit for the Soekris neet 4801.
The Belgium supplier is normally in the .org area at the show (at least
he has been for the last two/three years).  So if you are going to the
Linux show and to either the LUG Moot tomorrow or to the BCF this Sunday
I was hoping that you could pick one up for me.

I only need one, and I'll cap the price at £10.

Thanks
Steve

Picture of the hard drive mounting kit for the net4801:
    http://soekris.kd85.com/images/tn/DSC01791.JPG.html