[Sussex] Possible presentation

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 28 18:15:29 UTC 2006

Steve,

Couple of questions for you on gpg.

1. I've generated a new key pair, and will add other identities. I guess
these are all stored in ~/.gnupg. What do I need to transfer from this
directory onto a dedicated USB drive?

2. How much space do I allocate to a dedicated partition for the gpg
stuff? The drive is 2Gb and I would like to put another partition on the
drive for file storage.

3. Do I store the whole ~/.gnupg directory on the USB drive and symlink
~/.gnupg to it?

Many thanks for your help on this.

Steve W.

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 00:33 +0100, Steven Dobson wrote:
> Steve
>
> On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 14:05 +0100, Stephen Williams wrote:
> > Fancy a presentation/live demo of eye candy? Xgl/AIGLX/Compiz/Beryl etc.
>
> Yes.
>
> When do you want to present?  The next free slot is Feb '07.
> If it is short then maybe it could piggy back Gavin's or Dominic's
> talks.

By February I suspect Xgl stuff will be much more widespread and stable.
The earlier the better for a presentation or demo - I'll keep it short -
to give everyone a heads up on this.