[Sussex] Horsham Beer Festival .

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Tue Sep 5 15:53:49 UTC 2006

This Years Horsham Beer Festival will be on

Saturday 30th September and Sunday 1st October

Steve Dobson and I will be attending the event on Saturday 30th from 1pm
till 4. We will then be retiring to mine for continued drinking and eating.

If you would like to come then please visit www.horshambeerfestival.org
and contact the BeerEssentials to buy a ticket for the day ( they are
£5.00 ).

Id like to arrange a mini LUG meet down there to anyone who wants to
come and drink beer and mostly drink beer.

If you do buy a ticket please let Gareth  ( of the Beer Essentials )
know where you heard about the event.

Cheers

Nik