[Sussex] Something for our Gentoo users

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Sep 6 15:40:08 UTC 2006

Colin

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 16:25 +0100, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> Steven Dobson wrote:
>
> > How are Gentoo users any better off than the rest of us binary
> > distrobution fokes?
>
> I didn't say they were any better off. I was pointing out that they are not,
> in fact, any better off as they often claim.

I beg you pardon.  When I read you're opening line in the grandfather
post (before I had followed the link) I thought you were adding another
point to the Gentoo arsenal of reasons why Gentoo was the one true
distro [when we all know that Debian is :-)].  Having now re-read your
post after having read Thompson's article I see you were not.