[Sussex] Desktop links

angelo.servini at claybrook.co.uk angelo.servini at claybrook.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 14:53:24 UTC 2006

Hi Lug List!

I am now running Ubuntu Dapper and I must say very impressive.
Especially Google Earth, and everything runs like a dream.

I have tried creating a link on my desktop to another disk\folder but
have been unsuccessful.  What would the steps necessary to do this be
please?

Cheers

Hope y'all doin ok.

I've been so quiet because I've been extremely busy setting up my
Telecom Plus business, which I do as well as my day job.  But that's
running nicely now, so I've a little more time for fun things.

<Plug>
If you are in an LLU area and sign up for Electric, Gas and Broadband.
As well as saving on your Electric and Gas, you get Broadband (Up to
8mbit+40gb cap) Line rental and all your calls for free to UK landlines
for 20 quid! Yep, no lie just 20 quid including vat.
</Plug>

<humour>
The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people
worry than work.
</humour>

--
Angelo Servini
Programmer/Analyst
* angelo.servini at claybrook.co.uk

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. If you received this message in error please tell us by reply (or telephone the sender) and delete all copies from your system.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. This e-mail message has been swept for the presence of detectable computer viruses, but we cannot guarantee that it is virus-free and you should scan this email for viruses prior to opening or saving any attachments.

Xafinity Limited
Registered Office: Sutherland House, Russell Way, Crawley, West Sussex  RH10 1UH

Registered in England and Wales No 756582

Paymaster (1836) Limited, Entegria Limited, Claybrook Computing Limited, HR Trustees Limited and Atticus Trustees Limited are all Xafinity Limited companies. Paymaster (1836) Limited and Entegria Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.