[Sussex] GP2X - Tonights Moot....

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Thu Sep 28 21:39:15 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Many thanks for Dominic for giving such an interesting talk.  I am now
wondering (as I know Nik was) why I purchased a Sony PSP at Christmas, I
mean, it never gets played, the batteries are always flat when I get on
a flight and actually want to use it, transferring movies over to it is
a pain, and its not that great as an MP3 player either.  The games are
not that great either - like most modern games, too much emphasis on the
graphics and not enough on actual gameplay.

The original reason I brought one was for the long amounts of time I
spend on planes and hanging around in airports, hotels, trains, etc.
Having something to watch movies, play games, listen to music on is
really a marvellous thing!  I think I will be asking for a GP2X for
christmas this year.  This is, of course, assuming that my fav game has
been ported - Civilization!  And, of course, if not, I guess I have a
job to do!

Anyway, thanks again Dominic - great talk - good job.

Cheers,

Richie