[Sussex] Your April the 1st joke is not here.

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Sun Apr 1 07:33:05 UTC 2007

No really, it isnt.

Steve and I will be down at the British Computer Fair in Worthing today
between 10 and 3 at the Charmandean centre. We will as usual be trying
our best to talk and chat to as many people as we can about OSS and we
will see if we can get a few people to part with a few pounds ( it
covers the cost of table hire ) in exchange for a Kubuntu CD. As usual
its great to have some moral support from other community members even
if its to turn up with a Black Coffee ( Nik ) or a Orange Juice ( Steve
) . So if you do get a chance drop by and say hello.