Documentation helping (was Re: [Sussex] Thoughts On Contrubuting to the Community)

linux at oneandoneis2.org linux at oneandoneis2.org
Sun Apr 1 16:28:07 UTC 2007

Quoting Nic James Ferrier <nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk>:

> Speaking as a techy (oh no! I'm going all arrogant again) I find it
> really hard to imagine audience. It's much easier if you've got people
> who can give you feedback and say "I don't understand that".

And this is why Linux users should keep a blog on which they record
the problems they have and (hopefully) how they solved them.
Especially the total newcomers, who are in a better position than
anybody else to know how to explain things to a total newcomer.

*hint hint*

;o)
--
http://geekblog.oneandoneis2.org