[Sussex] Thoughts On Contrubuting to the Community

Jacqui caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 1 17:59:32 UTC 2007

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson wrote:
> I think this list has much more to offer than just my thoughts and
> ramblings.

I belive you posted as list admin and as such had assumed a certain
level of authority. You did say "MUST" which infer a change in
the contract between list member and yourself as list admin.

Some people quite naturally disagree with your wording and
some took action. My first reaction was to quietly unsubscribe
but I *like* to lurk. If you do nto like my lurking you could
always unsub me as list admin - whihc is waht you were
seeming to say would happen if we did not speak up.

Jacqui