[Sussex] Linux Fax for a Single User

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:34:02 UTC 2007

On 03/04/07, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:
> Hylafax?

Thanks for getting back to me so soon, Al.

I've received an email from my friend. He has sent out a fax survey
and is expecting replies. His hardware fax machine is no longer
receiving properly.

He's got Kubuntu 6.06 on a spare PIII 650MHX desktop.

I've just read through the hardware page at
http://www.hylafax.org/content/Hardware_Compatibility_List. I have no
idea on fax hardware but luckily we have a mutual friend who may be
able to help out on sourcing that.

Unless anyone has something suitable he could buy / borrow
temporarily, not too far distant from East Grinstead / Crawley?

I'll read up further.

Fay