[Sussex] evolution with Exchange 2003 - follow up search folders

Paul Howard paul at phoward.com
Wed Apr 4 13:25:59 UTC 2007

I have successfully got Evolution working with my Exchange 2003 server and
all works fine.

I have set up a search folder to look for unread messages and that works
fine too.

The trouble is when I try and add a search folder for items marked as
"follow up". It pulls in all the current messages that are marked but it
also pulls in all emails marked as "follow up completed"

there doesn't appear to be a way round this using the filters??

any ideas?

thanks

--
Paul Howard