[Sussex] Linux Fax for a Single User

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:55:21 UTC 2007

Thank you to Neil and Steve W for your offers of fax modems.

I gave my friend the link to this mailing list and he followed along.
He emailed me at 02.31 this morning to say:
     "I hope you're in bed now like I should be. The linux users group
seem like a very helpful bunch of people.
     "The fax number is not a BT line.  I have an Orange mobile on a
contract and one of the perks of this contract is that I get free
broadband and a free phone line for which I plug into the router.
It's an 0845 number which may complicate things even more."

I spoke to him by phone a couple of times during the day but haven't
heard anything definite.

Fay