[Sussex] Jakob Nielsen on Participation Inequality on the Web

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:57:25 UTC 2007

On 06/04/07, Phil Slade <philslade at gmail.com> wrote:
> from the Alertbox newsletter

Phil, this is a very long posting for a forum. Personally, I would
have preferred a simple link to the actual page:
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/participation_inequality.html
which is easier to read as it is formatted in HTML with bullet points.
I assume they're identical (except for the seminar ad).

As to the content, surely you're not insinuating that THIS
"discussion" group has only 1% of members who are hyperactive,
no-life-outside-of-posting,  contributors .. are you?

Fay