[Sussex] Not managing to comPlete an install by myself

ANDRE ORCHISON orchison at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 11 18:06:12 UTC 2007

Hi Gavin,

You have confirmed my deepest darkest doubts and suspicions about my choices of distro.
Thank you for your feedback. I am downloading both DSL and Dynebolic as I type. So I shall tackle them both and see what happens.
This is a real learning curve this is, a real proper wade through Linux distro's. At least I can say I know more than one distro, in a way.
And to answer Fay's question, I live in Hove, BN3 postcode.
Thanks again everyone for your help ful advice, questions and suggestions. I will let you know how the next two installation attempts proceed.

Andre (who feels just a little bit like a mad scientist trying to bring Frankenstein to life. :-) Grin!!)