[Sussex] Flash development

Simon Dawson simon.dawson at interaxsys.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 08:39:52 UTC 2007

I have - latest was with Flash MX but none of the Open Source tools.

What do you need to know?

regards
Simon
(see http://expressfoodservice.clientfiles.co.uk/flash/AYS.html
and http://www.clientfiles.co.uk/routiers/flash/d4.html)

On Thursday 26 April 2007 09:15, James Smith wrote:
> Morning all,
>
> Is there anyone on this list who has done any Flash development,
> particularly using the open source tools like swftools? Basically I
> want to know if something is possible, and where to get started. If
> anyone has time to answer a couple of simple questions, I'd appreciate
> it.
>
> cheers,
> James Smith
>
> __
> Sussex mailing list
> Sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk
> E-mail Address: sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk

Simon Dawson

Interaxsys Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 04156349
Registered Office and Address:
Victoria House, Stanbridge Park,
Staplefield Lane, Staplefield, West Sussex, RH17 6AS

T +44 (0)1342 837821
E simon.dawson at interaxsys.co.uk
W www.interaxsys.co.uk