[Sussex] Palm OS, Kontact/Kpim and/or a W98 Laptop???

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sun Apr 29 08:26:36 UTC 2007

John D. wrote:

> My palm based Treo 650 is being rather temperamental when syncing with
> Kontact/Kpim.

> The Treo 650 normally connects via usb and it _should_  just be a case of
> starting the kpilot app and hitting the sync button on the palms USB
> connection lead - but at the moment nothings happening.

check DMESG to see if it's being found when you press the button. If not
then you probably need to load the appropriate kernel module. I have a
Handspring Visor (Palm clone) and that needs the "visor" module loaded
before it will sync on USB

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

A door is what a cat is perpetually on the wrong side of. - adapted from
Ogden Nash