[Sussex] When should SLUG Meet?

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Aug 28 14:05:12 UTC 2007

Mooters

John has just asked if there is any possibility of moving the moot day.
We agreed on the last Thursday of the month years ago.  We've had many
new members join since then (and a few leave).  So it might not be
a bad idea to see if another evening (or a weekend) wouldn't be a
better solution.

If you do, or would like to, attend a moot add your name to the
appropriate lists below.  I will take the e-mail with the latest date
and time to be the final wish of the group as a whole, so if someone
adds their name in replay to the same e-mail that you do, just add your
name to theirs (and hope they add their name to yours).

Please make your additions in-line & not just pre- (or post-) pend
to the e-mail body.  Please also remove any chevrons to keep this post
clean and readable.  If you're getting this e-mail by digest then please
edit out all the other posts - it won't be part of this thread but if
you do make all the edits I require then I'll see that your name gets
added to an e-mail on the thread.`

I propose to keep it the last whatever of the month unless there are
objections.

Voting will close 16th September, that should give everyone a chance
to vote that wants to.

Steve

The preferred day for the moot is
---------------------------------

Any day of the week (including Weekends):

Any day of the Weekend:

Any Weekday:

Monday

Tuesday