[Sussex] When should SLUG Meet?

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Aug 29 12:10:33 UTC 2007

Mooters

For some reason David Morris's choices were not presevered by Mike
Diack's post although mutt(1) clearly shows me that Mike replied
to David's e-mail no mine.  So below is the combinded voting so
far.

I've removed the block voting areas - it's just easier to see
which day is winning (Monday so far).

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 11:09:04AM +0100, Richie Jarvis wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Whilst moving the Moot day is fine, I am more concerned about the
> week-in-the-month that it occurs on.  Currently, its fine, but I have
> several existing monthly commitments, such as the first wednesday of
> each month, and the first saturday....  Fridays generally are also not
> that great, so I've updated it below...

As no one has yet expressed a wish to change the week of the month
If we have to go that far then it maybe worth setting up a more
complex voting form.

Steve

The preferred day for the moot is
---------------------------------