[Sussex] When should SLUG Meet?

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 11:48:23 UTC 2007

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson wrote:

>   4). You can't change your vote - Richie and I have already done
>       that on the old, e-mail based system.

It's a preferred meeting date - not a political battle.

If you voted for the wrong day in the first place, then you should have
paid more attention in the first place. That, or you're 'going with the
flow' and picking the most popular day. Glory hunters :)

/j
--
Jon Fautley RHCE, RHCX <jfautley at redhat.com> direct: +44 1252 362815
Technical Account Manager                    office: +44 1252 362700