[Sussex] Round up of last night

Dominic Humphries linux at oneandoneis2.org
Sat Dec 1 18:44:33 UTC 2007

> Vicky, this is the book Richie and I recommended.
>    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Omens
> The Wikipedia entry has the ISBN number so you can no go get it at your
> favourite book seller, and I'm not pimping any seller here.  :-)

And on the subject of books recommended at the moot, the one I
mentioned as having cured my RSI was "Pain Free" by Pete Egoscue, ISBN
0553379887 - well worth a look if you suffer from any chronic pains.

It also cured my ex's decade-old shoulder pain and helped my dad after
a hip op...

Dominic
--
http://geekblog.oneandoneis2.org