[Sussex] [Fwd: [Brighton-lug-misc] Social Meeting Tomorrow (5th December)]

Vicky Lamburn vicky.lamburn at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:05:19 UTC 2007

Hiya,

Yeah I might just do that; bearing in mind I've just got back from
Manchester for a conference so I am really tired at the moment. So long as
I'm awake enough, I'll be sure to show my face :)

If anyone needs a lift, give me a call on 07806 568 507 tomorrow as I'll
probably drive in and I'll be able to say after I've got into the day
whether I can do a late one :)

Thanks,

Vicky