[Sussex] Slow Internet

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:08:25 UTC 2007

>Silly question but what broadband provider are you using?
>
>There was recently a huge performance hit on Plus Net since BT bought them.

The problem was observed with TalkTalk and I was having problems
accessing smtp servers and sites including bt, bbc, tiscali and so were
very slow to access. As I was having such problems sending email I
brought the files to my system, my connection is Tiscali, and tried to
send from there instead. I succeeded but with difficulty.

This morning all appears to working properly again.