[Sussex] BBC Video Downloads

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Fri Feb 2 02:02:18 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 00:23 +0000, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> Down, boy. I'm working for the BBC on a related project. It's a matter
> of public record that they're taking the issue seriously and plan to
> make the material available for non-Windows Media players.

I'm extremely glad to hear it.  However my interpretation of the
question stands.

I don't mean to be overly critical of the BBC.  I would count myself a
fan of the BBC, and the unique model under which it is run.  However, I
feel it is my duty to ensure that the spirit of that model is carried
into the digital realm.

For clarification of my affiliations note my personal rather than work
e-mail address:

--
Geoff Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation