[Sussex] The BBC, the internet and Microsoft?

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Fri Feb 2 02:05:40 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 18:38 +0000, Steve Dobson wrote:
> Well you are also on the Admin list for the very same mailman, so double
> serves you right for not approving your own block post.  I've just approved
> it.

Fair, fair.

It's been so long since I've had any non-trivial role in this group that
I had forgotten that I had such powers!  I doubt i can remember the
current log in credentials.

Hmmm.  I wonder if it isn't time I showed my face again.

--
Geoff Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation