[Sussex] Check Out Tesco for a Cheap MP3 Player

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 6 09:02:15 UTC 2007

Fay Zee wrote:
> Anyone else spotting bargains like this, please do mention it :-)

The great Keyboard hunt
-----------------------
Using a keyboard for a living I tend to go through a new one every year
or so. I am not a touch typist and tend to hammer the poor sods to
death. So I have been hunting for a decent split layout keybaord to
force me to type correctly.

Item#1

Maplin have a split keyboard for sale at 7.99 - the catch is that it is
US not UK layout :-)
The advantage is that it does force you to ty[e correctly.
The disadvantage is that you type much slower for a day or two and
heavily used programing keys are no longer in easy reach. (such as # and \)

Item #2

Aldi were selling a rubber rollup keyboard for ~8UKP.
This is a membrane jobbie but real handy for a firled laptop
where you want to do data entry with wet/dirty hands and dont want
"crap in your lappie".

And yes it is sealed (waterproof) so as some wag suggested it could be
used in the bath, but I value my laptop and life too much to try it. :-)

Jacqui