[Sussex] GP2X - A Desparate Cry for Help....

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Thu Feb 22 16:16:45 UTC 2007

Arrgghh!!

I've just done something REALLY stupid.  I finally got around to
replacing the top on my GP2X joystick today, and although the new one is
much nicer, it keeps falling off.  So I pushed down - hard - forgetting
that the joystick is also the 'click' button on the GP2X....

Now my joystick is in permanent click-down mode - any ideas how to
recover from my own stupidty folks?  I have become rather attached to my
little Linux friend since Christmas.....

Thanks,

Richie