[Sussex] PHP charting solutions?

Paul Turner paul.turner at rentokil-initial.com
Thu Feb 22 17:24:02 UTC 2007

Does anyone know of a solution to build bar/pie charts, etc in PHP.
(Free or otherwise).

One of the key requirements is that we are able to specify a URL on each
of the pie chart segments, etc, so we can link to the data for that segment.

Thanks Paul.

--

*/Paul Turner/*
Applications Team Leader

Information in this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is
intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, and please delete
the message from your system immediately.