[Sussex] PHP charting solutions?

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Thu Feb 22 18:17:21 UTC 2007

Paul Turner wrote:

> Does anyone know of a solution to build bar/pie charts, etc in PHP.
> (Free or otherwise).
>
> One of the key requirements is that we are able to specify a URL on each
> of the pie chart segments, etc, so we can link to the data for that
> segment.

You might look at ploticus, it's a graphing engine that generates various
types of graphs including axes and scales etc.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first, and
the lesson afterwards. - Anonymous