[Sussex] Belkin ADSL Modem with Built-in Wireless Router (802.11g)

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:34:13 UTC 2007

I have been offered the following for £25, unused, still in its box
with all the manuals (sells for £50 normally):

Belkin ADSL Modem with Built-in Wireless Router (802.11g)

Info:
http://www.belkin.com/support/download.asp?lang=1&download=F5D7632uk4

I've read the PDF manual and, looking on Google for this and the Linux
keyword, it seems to be suitable. It's brand new and has a good
built-in firewall to supplement my software firewall.

Just checking to see if anyone has any better suggestion?

Fay