[Sussex] Vehicle management software

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Jan 24 15:17:35 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 01:25:52PM +0000, Dave Chapman wrote:
> I'm looking for some vehicle management software just to keep track of my fuel
> consumption and maintenance costs (bills bills bills) for my motorbike.

http://vmt.sourceforge.net/

"Versatile Maintenance Tracker (VMT, formerly Vehicle Maintenance Tracker) is a GUI-based Java program that will track the
maintenance of multiple properties. Property can include vehicles, boats, planes, buildings, etc. The aim of this project is to be
comparible or better than Auto-Do-It (now defunct). VMT was written in Java to allow a single "binary" to be used across many
operating systems."

Never used it, just found it on freshmeat by searching for "maintennce".

Cheers,
Al.