[Sussex] Switching from HTTP to HTTPS

Al Bennett al at plasticfish.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 23:34:28 UTC 2007

I hope you don't mind me dredging this up...

>>> Godaddy are highly suspect - they revoke DNS et.al without hesitation.
>>> and have caused nightmares for far too many honest folks for this to be
>>> a one off mistakes. If you rely upon the cert/DNS for business I would
>>> not take the godaddy risk.

I found this today and thought of this thread:
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/01/myspace_alleged.html

As it's about GoDaddy acting less than politely and as it was topical I
thought I'd share it here.

It seems a bit like using a thermo-nuclear warhead to crack a nut but maybe
that's just me.

Al