[Sussex] [Off topic] Recycling computer equipment and books

Fay Zee fay.linux at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:01:58 UTC 2007

Hi Preet,

Thank you very much indeed for the "Beast of HP scanner (with auto doc
feed) SCSI Scanjet IIc /ADF" - it is certainly very heavy but looks
impressive. Also for the UMax scanner. I think I may need to get a
couple of PCI SCSI cards to try these out. I'll know for certain in a
couple of days.

Also thanks for the two books: running Linux and Linux network
administrators guide, both of which I've dipped into already.

Thanks to Colin for bringing these over to Horsham for the moot (and
to Alan for ferrying them back to Crawley for me!)

Fay