[Sussex] Does anyone need a 500 MHz box?

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:52:27 UTC 2007

We've got an old computer we grabbed upon our arrival in Chichester,
because our desktops weren't due to arrive for a month and we needed
one. It's currently a Win98 box, but I'd be happy to provide Linux
installation media and strip it. It's working, keyboard and monitor and
CD. Maybe 128 Meg RAM and 8 Gig drive? I'd have to plug it in to double
check..

If you can come get it this week, it's yours: we need the space. It's
ideal for a low end Linux test setup.