[Sussex] Moot Attendance List

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun Jul 22 13:18:52 UTC 2007

Mooters

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 03:10:46PM +0100, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> Sussex wrote:
>
> > Forthcoming MootTalks are:
>
> What is the topic?

The talk is on GStreamer in Second Life by Aidan D.

My apogees to Aidan. I hadn't entered his name into the database
when I entered the talk.  I didn't enter his name because I only
had a first initial, and I like to suggest that the meets are
non-formal by using first name and surname initial.  I was given
this information shortly after the last moot but had go around to
updating the database.

Currently there are no more talks in the database.  Gavin is thing
about one but I don't have any information and I don't think he
will be ready for August.

So if any one has an idea for something we could do in August
then please speak up.