[Sussex] Last Night's Gadget Show 'n' Tell

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Jun 1 09:14:18 UTC 2007

Morning

My thanks to everyone who came last night with a gadget or three.  What a
diverse set of gadget geeks we are :-)

Special mention should go to Keith and Richie as their gadgets had a
computer control component.  However, as neither of them used Linux I
think we have to deduct marks.

I would also like to say that Councillor Nik's explanation of why his
gadgets aren't gadgets was a good definition of what a gadget is - something
that does a job for you.  However, I do not feel that that kind of political
double speak is appropriate for a moot.  :-)

So thanks to all that made last night such fun.

                              Steve "Dobbo" Dobson
                                steve at dobson.org
                               SussexLUG Master
BOFH excuse #401:

Sales staff sold a product we don't offer.