[Sussex] XP pain

Mike Diack mike_diack at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:36:32 UTC 2007

This is a variant of the Spydawn malware.
I had some luck cleaning it via Spyware Terminator (www.spywareterminator.com), but you should start by bootinhg from a clean Bart PE disc and running an anti virus from there (see: http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/)
(I have a BartPE disc with McAfee AntiVirus Enterprise 8.5 on a CD which I update from time to time).

DONT run the thing at the Spylocked page.

Go instead to this page and start looking for advice/help.