[Sussex] Solaris Networking

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Thu Jun 7 11:18:14 UTC 2007

Desmond Armstrong wrote:

> I went for the OpenBSD and did not find an iso. I was expecting a
> bootable disk so am not sure how to get started with this one.

There are no ISOs. Check the website for a guide on how to install it
via the network.

The OpenBSD ISOs are Copyrighted and you have to purchase them directly
from OpenBSD... it's how they raise funds.

Any ISOs you find kicking around on the int0rw3b are NOT official and
shouldn't be trusted.

That being said, it's also really easy to build your own. Google is your
friend.

Cheers,

/j
--
Jon Fautley RHCE, RHCX <jfautley at redhat.com> direct: +44 1252 362815
Technical Account Manager                    office: +44 1252 362700