[Sussex] XP pain

Paul Shepard paul at paulshepard.f2s.com
Mon Jun 11 17:18:17 UTC 2007

OK you got my interest.
I have spent some time trying to understand Ubuntu and Linux now someone
introduces me to 'Fedora'
Whats the diference, whats best and where do I go from here...

Thanks for the help with the Spylock problem.
Nothing showed up in the task manager but after running 'Spyhunter' to spot
the germs I was able to remove them in the registry.
This bug turned out to be Spylock4.1.exe and 43 registry links, mostly in
HKEY folders.