[Sussex] Andrew's Slides (FoI 2000)

Andrew Guard andrew07 at andrewguard.com
Thu Jun 14 17:39:38 UTC 2007

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson wrote:
> Andrew
>
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 11:32:36AM +0100, Andrew Guard wrote:
>> Well I have got Petition up on PM website all about this subject. If
>> wanted to have FLOSS used by UK government then sign the petition.
>
> It seams that you're petitions has already had some effect :-)
>
> The PM Office's petition web site is using Apache 1.33 on Linux according
> to NetCraft:
>      http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://petitions.pm.gov.uk

Yep shore is Open Source site.  From day 1 it has been Open Source, so
every time the site is reported in news they are talking about an Open
Source site.

The petition site source code is released under Affero GPL Software
License. All the hard word is done by mySociety.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/faq
https://secure.mysociety.org/cvstrac/dir?d=mysociety/pet

--

Start enjoying the Internet again.