[Sussex] musing about what I'd really like...

Nic James Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 14:07:29 UTC 2007

"Dave Phelan" <dave.phelan at gmail.com> writes:

> I suspect what they mean is there are improperly sealed joints in the
> cabling between you and the exchange, and water is getting in. This is
> poor maintenance, not a problem with ADSL per ce.

No. That's not what I mean. That wouldn't be a function of distance
from the exchange (I think I mentioned that?)

> Anyway, you shouldn't have to just put up with it. It shouldn't
> happen. Complain, complain, and demand a fix. Report a fault every
> time it goes down. That should get you some attention.

I'm told there's no fix.

I don't really know enough about ADSL to say one way or the
other. Detailed ADSL knowledge seems to be hard to come by.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk