[Sussex] Negative Ubuntu coment

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:00:29 UTC 2007

http://allaboutubuntu.wordpress.com/2007/06/25/four-reasons-to-avoid-ubuntu/
I was looking today at crossover office (www.codeweavers.com) with a
view to installing Adobe Photoshop. With the availability of this and
other emulators there are ways forward. It is true that the likes of
Lexmark subscribe to Windows but, then we do have other utilities  like
turboprint (www.turboprint.de) albeit at some small cost which are
available to support various printers.
Having yet more Windows machines which have fallen over the pace of
moving across to the better platform is accelerating.
And besides which for every negative comment as we see here there are
many positive comments.

--
Windows users love viruses, others use UNIX and Linux.