[Sussex] xinit.lug.org.uk mail problems?

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 28 13:01:25 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 01:45:54PM +0100, Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:
> I've notice lately that my mails to the slug list take a couple of hours
> to arrive...
>
> Is that just me, or is it merely a problem with xinit.lug.org.uk ?

Yes there is some sort of problem with that virtual machine, which
has always been a legacy one waiting for the services inside of it
to be redone in other virtual machines.

As I've had no success in fixing what I think the problem is, it's
just really waiting for me to find a spare evening to move mailman
out into its own virtual machine where it will fare better.

Cheers,
Andy

Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB