[Sussex] BCF Tomorrow

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun Mar 4 09:48:11 UTC 2007

Keith

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 12:50:10PM -0000, Keith Mitchell wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 09:49:13 -0000, Steve Dobson <steve at dobson.org> wrote:
> >For anybody wondering Nik and I are going to the BCF Worthing tomorrow
> >(Sunday 4th).  Hope to see a few other friendly faces.
>
> I will be there at about 09:30. Is there any extra gear you would
> like -  power extensions, spare monitor, etc.?
> See you,

I've always said bring what you need so you're all right.  If you get there
first and run an extention from the wall to the stand then make sure you
leave one outlet free so anyone else can daisy chain off you.  If you
plan to leave early then DON'T run power to the stand - don't want to have
to power down to pull your extention from the feed.

If you're going to be there about 09:30 you'll probably be before me and
Nik.  I'm aiming for 09:45 - it doesn't take us long to set up these days.