[Sussex] Installing wireless cards

nick gardner gardner82gh at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 13:59:24 UTC 2007

Hello everyone, My name is Nick and a new member of
this group. I am a Mining Engineer and also in
computers. I have been using linux for abt 6years now
and i have seen development of linux from time to
time. With regards to install wireless cards you can
install your windows drivers for it to work on linux
using ndiswrapper. Here is a link for you to know much
abt ndiswrapper:
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/Installation.
I hope you find his useful. Wireless adapters from
onrinco and america robotics, prism chipset are quite
compactible with linux.Great to be part of this group.