[Sussex] Ubuntu used in the fight against AIDS

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Sat Mar 17 22:51:54 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-17 at 20:05 +0000, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> Fair enough. RHEL 5 just came out with built-in Xen, and CentOS will be out
> with it within 2 weeks, if some customer is unhappy with Debian for some
> reason.

Yes, we'll probably take a look at those.  My Desktop machine at work is
running Fedora Rawhide at the moment - FC6 was the first version of
Fedora with what I'd consider a whorthwhile version of YUM and that made
all the difference for me.  Having seen some of the bits that were
destined for RHEL 5 I feel fairly confident it'll be a whorthwhile
platform.

Still, my little daliances in the world of Fedora and the like are breif
- I always end up back with Arch Linux sooner or later :-)

--
Geoffrey Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation